You are just minutes away from the perfect re-fill and repair for your down jacket.
If you’ve lost only a bit of down (not enough to justify our full down refill kit) then why not order our “kit-in-a-tin”, which comes with 10 patches, a small pack of goose down refill and mini tweezers? The tin is tough and waterproof to protect its contents in any conditions.
Each kit contains 10 patches (circles: 1.6cm-5cm diameter), insertion tweezers, instructions and 1gm of the highest quality, humanely and ethically sourced, 100% pure, untreated goose down (800+ Fill Power – the most effective insulating filling for down jackets and sleeping bags) – including free P&P worldwide.
How to Repair
- Find that annoying tear in your lovely down jacket.
- If you need extra down to make your jacket or sleeping bag plump and cosy, grab our mini down refill and mini tweezers and, carefully opening the self-seal bag, insert the required amount of new down.
- Poke those downy feathers back in.
- Select the most appropriate sized patch for your repair job.
- Peel backing from the down jacket repair patch.
- Spread the torn area flat.
- Place patch over the tear and press down firmly.
- Show off your newly repaired jacket to the envy of friends and family!